Smallest stand-alone digital LED controller. A single device can handle 1024 RGB or 768 RGBW pixels.Effects and shows can be created in our LED Strip Studio Software and easily uploaded to Micro SD card. Store up to 255 effects and trigger them using hardware buttons or DMX.
SPI LED Controller 1024 PIXELSLogin of registreer voor prijzen
A highly flexible pixel control device running our 2nd generation processor. Directly connect your pixels with 300 - 320W of built in power.
- Plug and Play form factor ideal for installations requiring fast, reliable setup
- Supports up to 32 Universes of Art-Net or Streaming ACN (E1.31) to drive pixel LEDs
- Supports a wide range of pixel protocols and advanced configuration options
The PixLite R4D-S makes creating brilliant light shows in demanding settings a breeze. For professionals looking to make that ‘peace of mind’ purchase that makes installing and running complex displays easy, you can’t go past this long-distance pixel receiver device. When used in tandem with the PixLite T8 Controller, the PixLite R4D-S can serve as the receiver of differential pixel data and convert it into a pixel ready signal. A long-distance capability is all you could need to open up a broad range of possibilities and make brilliant displays possible.
- Industrial grade fault protection
- Receive data up to 300+m from PixLite T8-S
- Power in and fuse good indicators
- Compact form factor
- Sleek design with flip lid access to all fuses
- Din-rail and wall mountable
A high capacity pixel control device running our 2nd generation processor. A compact Plug and Play style solution in an IP65 rated enclosure.
- Connect up to 680 RGB (or 512 RGBW) pixels on each output
- Supports up to 16 Universes of Art-Net or Streaming ACN (E1.31) to drive pixel LEDs
- High-impact ABS enclosure with waterproof panel connectors